Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Coming to Greensburg

I was excited on my way to Greensburg not knowing the things that I was going to encounter. I knew a little about Pennslyvannia but not enough to make or pass any judgements about the state. I knew it was very mountainous with lots of trees and that it consisted of many historical events. Some of these events would probable lead to my success. The best part about coming to Greensburg is the fact that I knew that I was going to get a solid and strong foundation towards my future and that it will become one of my milestones towards my success. Being an island girl from the city of Montego bay, Jamaica means so much to me. Even though our island is very small, we come together as one and we all unite. Greensburg is a huge transition for me. everything is different from the people to the food and most of all my surrounding.

2 comments:

  1. I'd love to know more specific details about your transition. What's specifically different about the food, the place, the people? What shocked you at first? What are you still getting used to? Aside from this, be sure to proofread your posts. You can go back in and edit for accuracy, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listed the differnces in the food,the environment and the people In other blogs.

    ReplyDelete