Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Spontaneous

Something spontaneous just spontaneously occurred. I am wondering why people bother to smoke. I was at the Amtrak station in Pittsburgh when this tall, dark and mysterious man came and stood right beside me. He was dressed in the most deteriorating clothing. Suddenly, he started smoking, which I despise with a passion. He went from one cigarette to another and kept flicking his cigarette ash over my head. On his third cigarette, which he smoked in less than 30 minutes the ash not only fell in my hair but it caught my hair on fire, burning a portion of my hair off. I was so pissed and words could not express the way I felt then. Someone poured some water in my hair, thanks be to God! The good thing was that I was alive. The bad thing was I had just gotten my hair done. Now, tell me what you all would have done?

6 comments:

  1. I used to really hate being around smokers. Last year, everyone I hung out with smoked. And, they were all the type that lit up every 10 minutes. There is nothing worse than stale smoke scented clothing and hair. But, once I turned 21, I got over it. Everyone (and I really do mean everyone) smokes at the bars. My friends that smoke, smoke more, and my friends that don't smoke, well, they started smoking when they drink. So, I used to be just like you, until, I realized that there was no escaping it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to tell you that i cannot stand the scent that ciagrette gives. It's suffocates me.I'm happy that you got over it. Maybe you can help me get over my fear of smokers with a few ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, what I do is pretty easy. When I am out with them I try to keep my face away from the smoke. It sounds stupid, but it helps. That way I avoid the headaches. Once I get home, if I have a chance to shower immediately, I do. But, if it is like 3 in the morning, I will usually just spray my hair down with febreeze or some sort of perfume. And the clothes I was wearing out, I throw them as far away from my bed as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are too funny. i will have to try your technique.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well usually I'm wearing a had. But I would've been pretty pissed off.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anyone would be pissed off. Words could not describe the way i felt that day. only God knowns.

    ReplyDelete