Thursday, October 1, 2009

Difference in the food



The food in Jamaica and the food here at school have two totally different tastes and yes I know you all are saying were you really expecting the food in Jamaica and the food in Greensburg to be the same? That’s Jamaica for God’s sake! Not being critical but this food here at school has no taste, no seasoning and most of all doesn’t appear appetizing. The only days the food is good are on the days when they have pasta. This is probable because I am a pasta fin addict. I just love pasta whether it’s good or bad. Another thing about the food is the proportion. For the amount of students there aren’t enough servings. They told me at that cafeteria that i needed to come earlier and i will get my serving. I laughed because I thought that what she said was quit rude yet so funny, but she didn’t know what I was thinking. I thought to myself what if everyone came early what would happen then?

No comments:

Post a Comment