Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Party in Greensburg

` I finally found a place to party in Greensburg. Hip hip hooray. I went to this club called Johnny B’s, even though it wasn’t the most appealing place and didn’t have many people, I still had fun. The music was banging and everyone was dancing. That’s what makes a great party-not the amount of people but what the people came to do. I was having so much fun which showed in my clothing because my perspiration was all over my body. After all, the DJ played my favorite song “Run this town” by Rihanna, Jay Z, and Kanye West. I just lost control when I heard my song. Not only was i dancing like a star, but i wish that i was dancing witha star. The night continued very well; by the end, everyone was drained. We went to the restaurant to have breakfast, but everyone was so tried we didn’t get the chance to finish. We drove back to our dorm and called it a night.

4 comments:

  1. I love that song too. I went there before. It was a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It a very decent place. What was your best time there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could tell you. I was underage when I went there last, so my friends and I would get really drunk before we even went. Unfortunetly, my memories there are limited.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha, they should have call 911 just playing. tell me about some of your limited memories?

    ReplyDelete