Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fall



Fall, the season that expresses the beauty of nature. I always hear people talking about fall and how beautiful, enchanting and delightful the scenery was, but I never encountered it. I had an idea of what autumn appears to be, but it wasn’t anything close to what I envisioned. What I imagine was just the trees having colors, but what I saw was all different kinds of vivid colors. The leaves on the trees are so luminous in colors. Even on a gloomy or dull day the trees stay bright and they take your breath away. I watch the leaves fall to the ground and each of the leaves have different colors, shapes and sizes. The trees are in abundance, which makes the scenery more appealing to one's sight. However, summer in Greensburg was awesome, but fall is and will be the best despite the cold and windy days.

2 comments:

  1. I love fall. Campus looks completely different because it is surrounded by trees everywhere. Without a doubt my favorite season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i do too i just love the way the trees look despite the cold weather.

    ReplyDelete